Free Recharge your mobile number without investing money .




Hi guys, today I am going to tell you about an Awesome   website  ,it is for those people who is want to earn form web  without any investment .I am telling it Awesome because I am trying it and its not fake
Well this is an Indian site for free prepaid recharge just by doing daily task like registering on website, click on advertisement etc some thing like paisalive but not completely. just do these common task and fill your wallet section and then use it to recharge your mobile . Well  amazing thing of this site is that you need only earn 10 rupee to recharge your mobile.


Well  friends above all thing is about this web site  but hear some extra tips that I think  that you will need it
First  that the mobile number  that you  verify on  this site  make shore  its  vodafone  ,Videocon or something like that because  I am   using  BSNL  and its recharge start at    55 rupee and if you want recharge any other mobile that you not verify there so some extra charge apply but its not bed because you earn money only by investing your time not money.

For more information like my facebook page or like me on twitter.


Subscribe by entering your email and get new updates in your inbox directly


2800 Email subscribers